Friday, September 5, 2014

Me

                                     Me


     My name is Eric Escobedo. I'm 15 years old. A few things about me are that my favorite color is green, and I'm not a big fan of sports. My favorite activities are watching anime and playing video games. My favorite class is Japanese. The clubs and programs that I am in at Whitney Young are Japanese club, Chinese club, Mangaka club, and Asian American club. I find Asian culture very interesting and fun even tough I am Mexican. My favorite food is Pizza and my hero is a Japanese game designer named Shigeru Miyamoto. He is my hero because all of the games he designs are based off the adventures he had as a kid and based off of his on creativity. Creativity is something I admire in people. That's all there is about me, thank you for taking time to read about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment